Love others because of Allah S.W.T

Thursday 14 March 2013

sudah 3 tahun . :)

Assalamualaikum
Alhamdulillah ,  



terima kasih awak , untuk semuanya . sedar x sedar, sudah 3 tahun . Alhamdulillah . :) 
tak terucap rasanya rasa terharu dihati . 


thanks , for be friend with me in early 2010 . 

thanks , for ask me to be your girlfriend or like u said , " peneman saya " on 14 March 2010 at Taman Tasik Temerloh . first time orang ajak saya couple depan2 . so sweet of you . 

thanks , for since that date , u always with me until now . after going through all the problems , happiness and sadness , we are still together .  

thanks , for always be my motivator, a loving brother and my best friend and tempat mengadu . 

thanks , sebab x pernah jemu nk layan kerenah saya yg sangatlah kuat merajuk niee . 

thanks also , to your family , sebab sudi terima saya as peneman awak  sejak dari tarikh itu . kenangan 1st time datang rumah awak xkn pernah saya lupa . your family is so sweet . in shaa Allah 1 day , :))

thanks , sebab dah banyak sangat bagi barang kat saya . realy appreciate every single things that u gave me . 

terima kasih , atas semua kenangan .  ♥ ♥ ♥


some pic of ours . 















♥ ♥ ♥

today, 14 March 2013, officially three years with him. thanks for the past three years , Abdullah Asri .thanks for being my motivator, best friend, loving brother, my love and always beside me. thanks also to your family for accept me , and insyaAllah 1 day , i will be your life partner. thank u so much. ♥ ♥ ♥ . :) .
 always love u , sincerely. :) .

♥ ♥ ♥


No comments: